Ymail is an email service introduced in 2008 by Yahoo!.
It helps you to login with your yahoo account and send and receive emails with others within no time. Users can select the suffix as “ymail.com“ or “yahoo.com” while creating a Yahoo Account. It is launched along with the rocketmail.com domain.
It provides users to create the best possible email address according to their needs .com which is already taken in yahoo.com.
These domains boost the number of users to hundreds of millions of emails. before this user has to select a more complex email because simple emails are already taken. its offered users to make more simple email to all new and existing users.
John Kremer said.
‘We want users to get the exact e-mail account they want so they stay with us for life’
If you already have Yahoo account, you need to follow the below steps for Ymail login.
1. Visit yahoo.com from your web browser.
2. Locate and click on the sign-in button, it navigates you to the login page of yahoo.com
3. Now enter your email address in the email address text filed and click next.
4. Here you have to enter your password and click on the “Next” button.
5. Once your credentials confirmed it redirects you to the inbox page of your yahoo account shortly, here you can use all the given options here.
- What is Ymail?
Ymail is an email service introduced in 2008 by Yahoo!, by which users can select the easy email addresses for them.