The router is a device that forwards data packets between computers. it helps multiple computers to connect and share data packets.
Every type of router has a web-based setup option. if you wanna change your Wifi password or you want to make changes to the wireless name you need to login router’s web-based interface by its IP address. it allows you to set up your internet. you can restrict block or you can perform various activities, but for that, you need to access the router’s web-based setup and router login.
First of all, you need to find the IP address by which you can access the web-based interface of your router.
- Write the default IP address of your router in your browser. you can see the IP address to the backside of your router.
- It navigates you to the login page of your router.
- You have to provide the username and password which is written at the backside of your router.
- It will navigate you to the dashboard of your router panel.
Netgear router login
Follow the below step.
- First of all, you need to connect the router to your device by which you want to login to your router.
- Now open the Web-browser and search for ( http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com ).
- You can also access it by router’s default IP address which is (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1).
- The router login window will display in your web browser. it requires username and password.
- You can use “admin” and “password” as default credentials. it is case sensitive so type it in the same manner.
- Now click on the login or OK button.
- If your username and password are correct, IT navigate you to the main page of the router.
- How to recover the admin password by password recovery feature?
Have you forget your router password, just follow the step it displays your password.
- Search for routerlogin.com,routerlogin.net or use the router default IP 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
- It displays the login page.
- Now click the Cancel button. it displays the password recovery page.
- Provide the serial number of your router and click continue.
- Now answer the security questions (if set) and click continue.
- It displays the password of your routers admin account.
- How to reset the router?
To Reset router setting follow the steps
- Make sure the router is power on or check the power light is on.
- Now locate the Reset button.
- Take a paper click or and any object by which the reset