Rediff.com is a web portal, which provides Indian news, entertainment, online shopping, and much other information.it has offices in New Delhi, new york city, and in Banglore, and headquarter is in Mumbai. It was founded in 1996, The CEO and Chairman of Rediff are Ajit Balakrishnan.
The majority of visitors are from India, and some are from other countries like Japan and the United States. According to Alexa, the site rank of Rediff is “456” in March 2020. Rediff has more than 350 employees who are working to provide better experience to its users. It is available in the English language, which helps visitors to understand. Its net income is ₹481 million in 2019.it was delist from NASDAQ in April 2016.
Rediff.com was registered in 1996, and it offers its users to read news and perform many other functions without registration. It acquired the India Abroad newspaper in April 2001. If you want to use Email services, you need to register your self.
Rediffmail is a web-based email service provided by Rediff, which allows the user to send and receive emails all over the world. This service is completely free. Its best for personal uses.
If you want an email for your business, Rediffmail Pro offers five emails for business in just 1,440 INR. It provides you email suffix on your domain like ([email protected] or [email protected]). It helps the user to manage their employee’s accounts and share their business information more securely.
Rediffmail Pro Provide
- POP3 access.
- Additional IDs.
- Advanced anti-virus and spam protection.
- Send and receive mail from mobile.
- Unmatched reliability and dependability.
Rediffmail Login – Rediffmail Sign in.
Are you already have a Rediffmail account? Follow the steps to log in.
1. Make sure you have an internet connection. Open a web browser like chrome firefox or opera etc. from your device.
2. Visit mail.rediff.com from the web browser.
3. Locate the “Username” text field and enter your Username/email here. And locate the “Password” field and enter your password.
4. Click on the “Sign in.”
5. It takes 2-4 seconds to validate your username and password. It navigates you to the dashboard of your email.
Create Rediffmail Account – Rediffmail Signup
Do you want to create a new account? Follow the step.
- Visit mail.rediff.com from your web browser. It navigates you to the main page of Rediffmail.
- Locate and click “Create a new account.” It displays the registration form, which required your personal information.
- Your data includes “Full Name, Password, Alternative Email, Mobile No, Date of birth, gender, country city, and you have to pass captcha.
- Now click the “Create my account” button.
- It sends you a verification code on your given mobile no. now enter the verification code in the text field display on the web page and click the verify button. (Do not share this OTP/verification code with anyone).
- If you do not receive the Verification code, click on “re-send code” link, it will send a new verification code again.
Forget the Rediffmail Password.
Have you forgotten the Rediffmail password? Follow the step below.
- Visit mail.rediff.com from the web browser.
- Locate and click “Forget Password ?” blue link.
- It displays the reset password page of your account.
- Now Enter your “Email” in the text field and click the “Next” button.
- Verify it’s you and enter a captcha .it navigate you to change password page of your email.
- Let’s type a new strong password.
- your account is ready to log in with a new password.
- What is Rediffmail?
Rediffmail is a free web-mail service provided by rediff.com. Users can send and receive and sent an email all over the world without any charges.
- What is Rediffmail Pro?
Rediffmail Pro is a paid web-mail by rediff.com. Which offer user you have an email with the custom suffix of their email.
- What is the cost of Rediffmail pro?
It Offers five emails account in just Rs.1,440 with a custom suffix like([email protected]).
- How to download the Rediffmail app in ISO and Android devices?
Launch the “Play Store” or “App Store” from your device. Now search for Rediffmail, and it displays the official application of Rediff. Now download and install it on your phone.
- How to login Rediffmail in android or IOS devices?’
- Launch the installed application in your device.
- Locate the username and password field.
- Provide Username and password and tap the sign-in button to log in.