AOL | American Online
AOL is a Subsidiary company which provides web portal and online service provider. The abbreviation of AOL is “American Online“.its headquarter based 770 Broadway, New York City, United States.this brand is supported and marketed by Verizon Media.
The Parent company of AOL is Time Warner, later known as Verizon Media. Its Official Website is aol.com. It has more than 5,600 employees. It is providing services Worldwide. The ISIN is “US00184X1054”
The CEO of AOL is Tim Armstrong. It was founded by Marc Sheriff, Steve Case, Jim Kimsey, and William von Meister. It was founded in 1983 as a control video corporation later in 2009, AOL Inc.
AOL Offer the following services to their user.
- AOL Search Engine.
- AOL Mail.
- Weather Updates
- Login or Join.
- News Updates.
AOL Mail is a webmail service provided by American Online(AOL) for free. It supports 54 languages. The official URL of AOL mail is mail.aol.com. This mailing service still online and allows a new user to register. It has a Proprietary type of Content license.
If the AOL account is inactive for 90 days, it will automatically be deactivated, and after 180 of inactivity, the account may be deleted.To Prevent this issue check your email once every month.
AOL Mail Features.
- The max limit of mailbox allows by AOL Mail is 4,000 old messages, 1,000 new messages, and 4,000 send messages per screen.
- Max data of 250 GB is permitted.
- It allows 25 MB attachment limit for email.
- POP3, IMAP, SMTP are supported protocols.
- It enables users to link with other service providers like Hotmail or Gmail.
- It has advance Spam and Virus filers. It disables the embedded link from the email to prevent spam. only email users can activate it.
- It displays ads while using AOL Services.
- User can select suffix of email among @aol.com, @love.com, @ygm.com, @games.com, and @wow.com
- After login, it supports HTTPS/SSL.
AOL Mail login
If You already have an account and you want to login to your account that exists. Follow the steps to log in.
- Visit AOL.com and click on Mail. Placed in the left navigation menu of the page. or visit directly from here AOL Mail login.
- It displays the Login page.
- Locate the text field and Enter “Username or Email” and click the Next button.
Note: If check “Stay Signed in” if you want to stay logged in later.
- It will verify your email and navigate you to the password page.
- Here! You have to provide a password. It validates your password and navigates you to the dashboard of webmail.
Forgot AOL Password.
IF you want to reset your password, you need to access your recovery email or phone. Follow the steps and recover your password.
- Visit the AOL Mail login page.
- Provide Username or Email and click the next button.
- The password page displayed. locate and click “Forgot Password?“.
- Select your recovery method.
- It asks will send eight digits verification code to your selected recovery method.
- Provide the verification code in the required field.
- Now It asks about a new password.here you have to Enter your new password and retype the password and continue.
- You have successfully changed your password.